Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary to US!

January 4, 2009- Ian and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Seriously, where does the time go? Ian and I have been through many hardships that the average couple never have to experience in their lifetime, but it has never brought us down. IN fact, it only made us stronger (you know what they say). We just keep on plugging. I can truly say that life just gets better and better with him. No "itches" here!








I love you Ian and look forward to the rest of my life with you. We have much to look forward to!

4 comments:

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

YAY! You both are great people. Love the pictures. We are so lucky!!!

K.M.L said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary!!! Congrats! :)

amyhaus said...

Congrats on 6 years...kids only make for more good times and lots more love! :)

Melanie said...

Congrats you guys! Lets get together soon!